Now to get the Jobs in Micro, Small and Medium Industries become very Easy. You are not supposed to go here and there to get the jobs in Industries which are coming under MSME Sector .Govt of India has introduced online Portal for Jobs in MSME Sector. On Monday i.e. 15 June 2015 Central MSME Minister Kalraj Mishra has launched this portal by the name of eex.dcmsme.gov.in.By the help of this online portal i.e. eex.dcmsme.gov Small, Micro and Medium Enterprises will get well-skilled employees for their organizations. In this way both the job seeker and Employer will get right person .According to MSME Minister Kalraj Mishra this step is taken in the direction of Digital Bharat mission of PM Modi.
This will be done in the direction of skill developing mission of PM Modi. By this online portal unemployment among the youth will reduce and productivity will increase. In this way a healthy environment will be developed .By this online port the large Industries which depends on MSME will get better employees and they will do well in their fields .By this online portal i.e. eex.dcmsme.gov.in the skill person will get the right company and he/she will get good salary. In this way the living standard of the skilled employees will increase.
10 Steps to do Job Registration at MSME Job Portal
- First of all you are supposed to visit the site which is listed below.
- If you are a Job Seeker you are supposed to click I am Job Seeker.
- Once you click I am Job Sicker a New Page will open. In that New page you are supposed to enter your details.
- In the details you are supposed to enter Applicant name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID Login ID and Aadhaar Number.
- Once you field all the detail you are now supposed to click the submit Button.
- As soon as you press the submit Button an Email and SMS that contains your Login ID and password will be send to you.
- Now with the Login ID and password you are supposed to enter on another page.
- On this Applicant Registration form you are supposed to enter your profile like Permanent Address, Parents Details, contact number, marital status and click the submit button.
- Once it is submit it will ask you to complete your profile that includes Personal Details, Education Details, Work Experience Details, training Details and other Misc. details.
- Once all the details and your profile picture is updated. Your form is completed.
- On the other hand the job provider will put his requirement through this portal.
- If your profile matches with his /her requirement he/she will immediately contact you.
- In this the way both the Job seeker and Job provider will get the best person for his/her Industry.