Career Launcher India Ltd. is founded by Satya Narayanan. He started the institute in 1995 and incorporates it as a company in 1996. In the past 20 years, the CL brand has diversified and established itself as a recognized brand in education sector.
Important facts about Career Launcher (CL) that you must know before investing in its IPO
- Career launcher is now present in 225 locations, in India, UAE and the US.
- Career Launcher today tops the Asian education Market.
- Career Launcher provides coaching for competitive exams like- MBA, GRE, GMAT, Bank SSC Civil Services, Engineering and Medical entrance exam, Law entrance exam (CLAT) etc.
- Its revenue from operations rose from 198.97 crore to Rs. 218.6 crore in FY14.
- Revenue generated from test prep business aggregated to 101.6 crore as against Rs. 98.5 crore in previous year.
- Revenue from content development rose to 18 crore from 14.9 crore.
- K-12 Schools brought 6 crore.
- Revenues from vocational training program to 16.2 crore.
- Revenues from recruitment, training & event management services for corporates aggregated to 73.3 crore as compared to Rs. 62.7 crore in FY13.
- The company’s net profit aggregated to 16.3 crore last year as against Rs. 14.7 crore in FY13.
Lines of Business
Vocational Programmes – Skill Development
- In last five years, CL Educate Limited has emerged as a prominent service provider in vocation training and skill development sector.
- Till now CL has provided vocational training to more than 28, 000 students and get placed them various central and state Government projects.
- The UK India Skill Forum (UKEIRI) awarded CL with a certificate of Significant Achievement for exceptional work in rural community.
- Career Launcher has also partnered with NABCON and NIRD as Monitoring Agency for their Projects under the Ministry of Rural Development initiatives.
Indus World School
- Career Launcher offer infrastructure and education services and license our Indus World School Brand.
- Currently it is English-medium K-12 schools in India, in the states of Punjab, Delhi, NCR, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Haryana.
- In 2015 Indus was ranked 3rd in Education & Training Industry as a great place to work in India.
- GK Publications is a fully owned subsidiary of CL Educate Ltd.
- It has a strong reputation, particular in the publication of niche test prep books, guides mock test papers and question banks for popular professional entrance exams in India.
- As on 30 September 2015, GK Publications has released 1306 titles and sold 0.59 million copies.
- GKP (GK Publications) had a network of over 889 dealers and distributors, across several states in India.
Integrated Business Marketing & Sales Services
- Through Kestone, a wholly owned subsidiary, CL provides integrated marketing solutions to their key customers.
- Its Key Customers are DELL, NOKIA, Microsoft, AVAYA, Intel, and INTEX.
- It has also extends across Event Management, Design & Content Services, Customized Engagement Programs, Managed Manpower Services and Digital Marketing.