By the introduction of Udgog Aadhar, it is easier to get the MSME registration. Previously if you are planning to start any business and want to get MSME registration or SSI registration. You have to do lots of paperwork. To get this registration you have to fill two form i.e. Entrepreneur Memorandum-I (EM-I) and Entrepreneur Memorandum-II (EM-II) had to be filed. But by the introduction of Udyog Aadhar, there is no need to fill 11 different types of form. At present this facility is available for small, medium and micro industries. If you are from small, medium and micro industries then to obtain Udyog Aadhar will be totally free of cost. Those industries who are registered with Udyog Aadhar will be getting the benefits of all Government schemes like an easy loan, subsidies etc. So let’s try to understand what is Udyog Aadhar.
What is Udyog Aadhaar?
Small and medium-small industries want to start any business; they need to do the registration with MSME. This registration with MSME can be done in two ways i.e. one is online and other one is offline. This facility is called Udyog Aadhar. This Aadhaar is a 12 digit number. The reason to launch this Aadhar is to provide maximum benefits to the small and medium scale industries, who are registered with MSME through this Aadhar number. Initially, this scheme is available in Punjab only. After some time this scheme will be available all over India.
- To do the registration the small and medium scale industry owner has to fill a single form which he can do online as well as offline.
- If a person wants to do registration for more than one industry then also he/she can do individual registration.
- To do the registration he/she has to fill a single form which is available at the website. Which is listed below.
- The document required for the registration is Personal Aadhar number, Industry name, Address, bank account details and some common information.
- In this, the person can provide self-certified certificates.
- There are no registration fees required for this process.
- Once the detail-filled and upload you would be getting the registration number.
List of Advantages:
- In this to do the registration, you can apply either online or offline. It means to do registration there are two options available to you.
- Once the businessman has applied he/she will get the Udyog Aadhar number on his registered mail ID.
- To apply only one-page form is required and it should be self-attested.
- There are no process fees.
- Once you have registered with MSME you would be getting all government scheme benefits like without guarantee loan, easy loan, the loan with the low rate of interest.
- You would be getting the financial support to participate in the foreign expo.
- Your industry would be getting the government subsidies.